Beautiful Baby!
Her big toothless grin!
I can't believe how fast time has flown by and my baby is 9 months!
Last week she had her 9 month check up and got an "A+" from the Dr. She said everything looked great and was very happy with her social development. Rylin was good as gold and cooed and smiled through the entire check up...until time for her shots. She is now weighing 16 lbs and 13 oz and therefore in the 25% for weight. She is 27 1/4 inches long and is in the 50% for height. The big challenge now is introducing dairy back into both her and my diets. We are taking it slow and we'll see how it goes...but oh my I can't wait for some CHEESE!!! The Dr. also noticed that she is teething and all 4 front teeth (2 on top and 2 on bottom) are coming....I wondered why she had been fussy lately and not sleeping well.....poor baby!
Mommy wanted a few last pics with her beautiful toothless smile... Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment