Birthday Cupcakes - She was orange for the rest of the day!
Just like in High School (except I wasn't preggo then) :)
Decca Kendri and I
Showing the band members her underwear! I think she was trying to breakdance!
At the race with Sully!
Dancing the night away!
Hey all,
Hope that you all are enjoying the spring and the return of warmer weather.
We have been super busy over the past few weekends. The weekend of April 10th we all went to Roanoke to support my friend Decca in her fight against breast cancer and walk in the first annual Race for the Cure. The day was awesome and very emotional and inspiring. Decca actually ran the 5K and then proceeded to walk with the rest of her walkers ANOTHER 5K. It was some good family time and Kendri even got to see clowns for the first time (who painted her face with a pink ribbon) and hasn't been able to stop talking about it since. That night we all went to a local restaurant to hang out and listen to a band (consisting of Decca's brother in law). Kendri danced the night away and John is convinced by the number of times that Kendri showed the band members her underwear that she is going to be a groupie when she grows up. Great- I can just picture my baby now . . tattooed and flat broke! :)
The next weekend was filled with parties. Saturday morning started out with one of our playgroup friend's 2nd birthday party at the park. The weather turned out to be good and a good time was had by all. That evening I was co-hosting a "sip and see" for my friend Meg. We did a cookout and lots of people came to check out the new addition to their family. We ended the night with s'mores in their fire pit (YYUUMMM!!!)
We are still waiting to get a closing date on the house!!! There has been some hold up with a water treatment plant and no sewage for the house. SO we are just hoping that they can get their ducks in a row and I can get out of this apartment soon!!
I will post some pics from some of the activities. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment