Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kendri!

Our sweet new baby!
In her favorite place ever!
Presents!
I'm 2!!
Happy Birthday Big Girl!
I can't believe that my baby is two years old! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing Kendri home from the Hospital! These two years have proved to be joyous, tearful, exciting, and so much fun! Through it all I have realized that we are incredibly blessed and that our little family can endure more than I could have imagined. We have come a long way and I am looking forward to the journey that lays before us!
Our headstrong, sweet, funny, smart girl has brought us many sleepless nights but hours and hours of laughs and smiles! I never knew how hard being a mommy was but also how rewarding it can be!
She amazes me everyday with something new. She is speaking in full sentences and is SURE to tell you what she wants and when she is unhappy. She has the biggest smiles and hugs and the biggest tears when she doesn't get her way. She LOVES to be outside and would rather be in her Daddy's arms then anywhere else in the world! We are so blessed to have been chosen to be her parents are are so thankful that she has changed our lives in so many ways!
Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment