The Poinsetta tree is awesome!
The front entrance
The hugest tree I have ever seen
OK so obviously I am so far behind on these updates I can't stand it so I am going to try to update the last month quickly.
John and I celebrated our anniversary with a get away to The Homestead. It is one of my favorite places in the world and with the big snow everything was gorgeous!
We dropped Kendri and Keely off with my parents in Roanoke and headed to the Homestead. We were afraid that the roads might give us some problems with all the snow but it turned out to be fine. Once we got there I had an appointment for a massage. It was fantastic! We spent the evening relaxing and then eating a wonderful dinner topped off by an amazing chocolate dessert. Here are some pics.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment