Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas!

opening our stockings!
We had a fantastic Christmas this year.
Kendri was old enough to understand what was going on and really enjoyed opening gifts. (Of course she had the most under the tree . . spoiled child!)
We were in Roanoke for about a week this year which meant we had some great family time with my parents. Paul and Emily arrived on Christmas Eve so it was awesome to have them there for Christmas morning. John and I went to the Christmas Eve service at the church we were married at. I saw lots of old friendly faces and was really glad that we went. We heard the traditional "Old Holy night" that is sung by the same choir member every year and once again it really got me in the holiday spirit!
Christmas started at about 8 a.m. with the ringing of "the bell" to indicate that Santa had come. We really talked up Santa Claus this year and Kendri loved to hear us sing about Santa and his reindeer. Some nights she would sing herself to sleep to "jingle Bells" sooo cute!
We all were very spoiled this year and ate like we never ate before! I don't want to be any where near a scale any time soon =)
We didn't take very many pictures as we had the video camera rolling most of the time. But I will post the few that we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment