Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Children's Museum

Hey all,
As the house continues to be on the market I am continuing to try to keep Kendri out of it so that she can't destroy it once it is clean. We feel like we may be closer to a contract as we have had 2 people come back to see the house for a second time. But we had NO ONE come to the open house this past weekend and we have told the realtor that the house will not be available to be shown while we are on vacation next week and my mom is here to take care of Kendri. I personally am not holding my breath. We will be homeless once we sell the house anyway so I am not in a hurry.
One of the places that we frequent is the Children's Museum. It has several different sections including a grocery store, school, farm area for ages 3 and under, an an outside area that has water play and a sandbox. Kendri loves to be outside and having both the water and the sand box makes the "backyard" area her favorite.
We have been twice lately. Once with my friend Claire and her son Wyatt who is 5. And once with my friend Meg and her daughter Juliann. Both times Kendri had an awesome time and was exhausted and therefore had a great nap! Good for all involved!
School started for teachers this week and I went in on Monday for the first Faculty meeting. On my way to school there was a car in front of me with a licence plate that read "I love teaching". I really considered ramming the car. =) I am NOT ready for summer to be over! Luckily I am able to extend it a little and don't have to be back until the week of the 21st of Sept.
Hope that you all are enjoying the end of your summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment